Wednesday | 30 March 2022 | 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. ET
ISA IIoT & Smart Manufacturing Virtual Conference
Scaling Up Towards Fully Integrated Digital Manufacturing
With ever-evolving manufacturing processes, staying up-to-date with the demands of your ecosystem is imperative. With the help of experts, you can plan the next steps on your path to a fully integrated, collaborative manufacturing system that responds in real time to the changing conditions of your factory, supply network, and customer base.
The ISA IIoT and Smart Manufacturing Virtual Conference will provide a platform for sharing ideas and solutions to address the challenges and technologies driving the next generation of industrial operations across multiple process and discrete manufacturing sectors. Key topics include:
- Scaling Up Your Smart Factory
- Integration Within the Ecosystem
- Beyond the Bar: Advanced Technology Solutions
Become a Sponsor
Sponsorship opportunities are still available. Learn more.
View our sponsor privacy policies page here.
Learn from the Experts
ISA is bringing together subject matter experts who will share presentations, end-user case studies and personal experiences that address the alignment of critical assets, tools, methodologies, and technology including:
- Organizational Readiness for Scaling Up
- Ecosystem Integration
- Cybersecurity in the Ecosystem
- Success with Advanced Technologies
- Real-World Stories of Machine Learning & AI
- Implementing Lean Philosophies in I4.0s
All attendees will receive:
- Certificate of Completion with PDH credits
- Access to recorded presentations and virtual booths for 30 days after the event
Program Planning Committee
Sujata Tilak, Ascent Intellimation
- Marco Ayala, 1898 and Co.
- Jayesh Barve, GE
- Robbert Brand, AIVHY
- Dave Griffith, Capelin Solutions
- Vivek Gupta, DCM Shriram Ltd.
- Will Healy, Balluff
- Rohit Kadam, Mitsubishi Power
- Ryan Kershaw, Litmus
- Chris Luecke, Fiix Software
- Jeff Winter, Microsoft
- Juan-Pablo Zeballos Raczy, Deloitte
- Gorazd Rakovec, Kibernova
- Arvind Tilak, Ascent Intellimation
- Ryan Treece, Telit
- Victor Venancio, Stefanini
- Vic Wegelin, PMA Concepts
- John Whitten, Project of Things
International Society of Automation
The International Society of Automation (ISA) is a non-profit professional association of engineers, technicians, and management engaged in industrial automation. We have 75 years of history developing standards, education, and resources about automation systems and processes—we understand the complexity of your business, and we can help you develop strategies to harness new technology and drive performance improvements.
ISA is the author of the ISA/IEC 62443 Industrial Automation and Control Systems Security series of standards, the world’s only consensus-based cybersecurity standards for automation and control system applications.
Developed by a cross-section of international cybersecurity subject-matter experts from industry, government, and academia, the evolving standards represent a comprehensive approach to cybersecurity.
Sign Up for ISA Events Emails
Get the latest updates and information about ISA conferences and events. Subscribe to our email list now!