Share some of your photos and tell us about your activity. We will be featuring stories throughout the year. Be sure to share how you’re making a difference on social media by downloading our #ISAgivesback graphics!
Get out in your community and make a difference. We encourage you to snap a few pictures along the way. If you need ideas on ways to serve, we have several of them!
We understand the impact COVID-19 is making around the world, and have assembled a list of virtual opportunities that our members can perform safely to give back amid this pandemic. With that said, we greatly encourage you to stay safe and exercise sound judgment when you are seeking to help within your community and follow the recommended government health guidelines in your local area.
• Write cards or letters to individuals in senior living or retirement facilities
• Contact a local school and drop off food to help their food distribution program for families in need
• Volunteer to do virtual tutoring sessions to friends with children in your community
• Offer to pick up groceries for at-risk or older neighbors
• Donate funds online to your local food bank and other charitable organizations in your area
• Donate blood to local health facilities who are in need
• Sew masks and donate them and other essential medical supplies to hospitals and other local health facilities