What We Cover
The Virtual Data Analytics in Upstream Oil and Gas Conference will help you develop a robust, strategic data analytics program to modernize unconventional drilling applications. Sessions and workshops led by industry experts will teach you how to move beyond the collection and formatting of raw data and start driving real-time performance improvements.
Learn From the Experts
Leverage advice and lessons learned from early adopters to help your team develop a strategy and execution plan for modernizing your approach to data analytics. Attend the Virtual Data Analytics in Upstream Oil and Gas Conference and walk away with a plan that helps your company use your production data to:
- Choose ideal drilling sites
- Optimize production forecasting
- Lower the risks associated with unconventional drilling operations by reliably anticipating safety issues in advance
- Improve drilling performance with real-time visualization
- Reduce operating costs
Thank You to Our Sponsors!
Technology Demo Sponsor
Technology Demo Sponsor
Become a Sponsor
Your company can engage in meaningful connections with our audience. Opportunities include logo recognition throughout the virtual platform, sponsored push notifications during the event, a turnkey virtual booth with downloadable content and chat functionality, and complete attendee reports for lead generation. Your company can engage in meaningful connections with our audience.
ISA: 75 Years of Automation Expertise
The International Society of Automation (ISA) is a non-profit professional association of engineers, technicians, and management engaged in industrial automation. We have 75 years of history developing standards, education, and resources about automation systems and processes—we understand the complexity of your business, and we can help you develop strategies to harness new technology and drive performance improvements.
- All of our virtual conferences offer complimentary registration for a limited time only, so be sure to sign up as soon as registration opens.
- After the complementary registration period, the conference rate is only 80 USD for ISA members, and 100 USD for non-members.
- Sign up below to receive emails so that you can be the first to know when registration opens for all of our events, and to receive additional special offers.
Sign Up for ISA Events Emails
Get the latest updates and information about ISA conferences and events. Subscribe to our email list now!