31 August 2021
1. Log in to the Digital Transformation Virtual Conference:
- Visit https://virtualdt.vfairs.com
- Log in with the email you used to register. You will not need a password.
- Update your profile information and add a picture to help other attendees find you. Also, please update your ISA member or non-member designation!
- Your unique email is tied to your access, so only one user can log in per email address (sorry, no sharing)!
- See FAQs on the login page for additional details
2. Make the most out of your exhibit hall experience!
- On Tuesday at 8:00 a.m. ET, log in to https://virtualdt.vfairs.com and head over to the Exhibit Hall. Click on the sign for the Exhibit Hall or use the Exhibit Hall tab on the Toolbar.
- Visit our exhibitors and sponsors, grab information for your briefcase, watch videos on new products or services, and network.
- Use the chat box in the exhibit booths to have one-on-one conversations about your specific needs.
- View exhibitor profiles by clicking on their names and copy their email into your briefcase for later. This process beats exchanging business cards!
3. Get ready for live Zoom webinar sessions!
- These topic groups led by industry experts occur in special Zoom video calls launched from inside the virtual conference platform.
- You won't need a Zoom meeting ID/Pin, but you will need to have the latest version of ZOOM downloaded. Click HERE to download.
4. Get ready to make the most out of your virtual conference experience!
- On Tuesday at 8:00 a.m. ET, check out the Track 1 and Track 2 signs in the lobby. These signs will tell you the key topics of sessions within each track.
- Click on the track which interests you most and you will be directed to the available Zoom webinars in that track.
- Review the summaries and bios for the presenters, download handouts, and choose the session you would like to attend.
- You will be able to switch tracks throughout the day by clicking on the Track 1 or Track 2 at the top of the webinar schedules.
- When the session is set to begin, a join button will appear by the speaker name. Click to join the meeting.
- During sessions, submit questions into the Q&A box. ISA staff moderators will read questions to the presenters in the order in which they are received.
- Check out the full agenda by visiting https://virtualdt.vfairs.com.
5. Look out for the recordings!
- Can't attend the live event? With your ticket, you will have access to the session videos for up to thirty days after the event by using your same login from the live program!
Sign Up for ISA Events Emails
Get the latest updates and information about ISA conferences and events. Subscribe to our email list now!